Find Jobs At The Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
The Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge is located in Cooper Landing in the middle of the Kenai Peninsula, perched high above the beautiful turquoise waters of the Kenai River. The lodge is the base for wilderness activities such as rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking. It is also only a one hour scenic drive to Seward, gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park. World-famous fishing, hiking, dog mushing and gold panning are also located just a short distance from the lodge’s front door.
The Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge offers many seasonal employment opportunities. Join a world-class team in customer service!
Commonly known as Alaska’s favorite playground, the Kenai Peninsula boasts activities ranging from backpacking to rafting to world class fishing. Located in quaint and remote Cooper Landing, the Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge overlooks the majestic Kenai River. Situated approximately 100 miles south of Anchorage and 50 miles north of Seward, the lodge is open from early May through mid-September with a variety of seasonal positions available.
Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge Jobs
The Information you Need:
For more information on the Kenai Peninsula area, we recommend visiting these sites:
- Division Location: Cooper Landing, Alaska
- Number of Employees: Approximately 100 employees
- Housing Type: Dorm style, RV sites, & limited off-property housing
- Typical Season: May 15 – September 15
- Types of Jobs:
- Tour Desk Representatives
- Front Desk Representatives
- Food & Beverage
- Maintenance Workers
- RV Park
Bordering the Chugach National Forest and the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, the Kenai Princess Lodge is surrounded by natural beauty. Located in the small community of Cooper Landing, this 86 room lodge sits high on a bluff overlooking the beautiful turquoise waters of the world famous Kenai River. The entire Kenai Peninsula, located south of Anchorage, is commonly referred to as “Alaska’s Playground”, making for excellent outdoor opportunities. When not working, employees enjoy fishing, hiking, canoeing/rafting, mountain biking and more. Optional tours offered through the lodge, such as horseback riding and boat excursions into Kenai Fjords National Park are available to employees at discounted prices.
- Dormitory living: typically shared rooms with bathrooms down the hall. This is a smoke free environment. Amenities at employee housing include:
- Laundry Facilities
- Ping pong and foosball tables
- Two recreation centers with large TV and DVD players
- Wireless internet access and one desk top computer available in Rec. Center
- A small number of televisions are available to rent for the summer at a minimal fee
- RV Sites: sites are available in our RV park.
- Some off property housing is available in the small community, but is very limited.
Why Work in Kenai?
Upon successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available including cruises with Princess. Land excursions like river rafting and horseback riding are available at a discounted price.
If needed, air transportation to Anchorage may be arranged through Princess Tours. Princess offers a repayment program that will allow you to repay the cost of your ticket with your earned wages, once on site. Once in Anchorage, you will be picked up by a shuttle from the Kenai Princess Lodge. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.