Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
Mt. McKinley/Denali State Park
This spectacular lodge is approximately 133 miles north of Anchorage, in a remote area overlooking the Chulitna River in Denali State Park. Hiking, rafting, fishing, flight seeing, and jet boating are popular leisure time activities in the area. It’s hard to beat the view of Denali from the lodge on a clear day. The lodge is open early May through mid-September with a variety of seasonal jobs available.
Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge Jobs
The Information you Need:
For more information about the Mt. McKinley/Denali State Park area, we suggest visiting the following sites:
Denali State Park
- Division Location: Trapper Creek, Alaska (near Denali State Park and 40 miles from the summit of Mt. McKinley)
- Number of Employees: 350 team members
- Housing Type: Dorm Style & RV sites
- Typical Season: May 12 through September 21
- Types of Jobs:
- Front Desk Agents
- Food & Beverage (Servers, Bussers, Hosts/Hostess, Warehouse)
- Chefs and Cooks
- Luggage Handler/Porter
- Gift Shop
- Maintenance Workers
Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is located 15 minutes from Trapper Creek and 50 minutes from Talkeetna. These small Alaskan towns offer amazing nature opportunities. Located on the Chulitna, Susitna, and Talkeetna Rivers, the communities offer fishing and hiking along with great local charm. The lodge is located in Denali State Park with amazing views of North America’s highest peak, Mt. McKinley.
The lodge offers daily shuttles to Talkeetna and its array of local restaurants, tour options, and a general store. Scheduled shuttles to Anchorage and Wasilla offer team members access to Alaska’s large cities. Only 10 miles north of the lodge is Byers Lake Campground, a great place for hiking and kayaking on the crystal clear lake. Motorcoaches give team members access to Denali National Park on their days off.
- Team housing is a 5-10 minute walk from the Main Lodge.
- All rooms are non-smoking and pet free environments.
- Dormitory living: typically shared rooms with bathrooms. Meals are served in the Team Dining Room at the Lodge.
- RV Sites are available.
- Amenities at team housing include:
- Free laundry facilities, including detergent.
- Softball field.
- Basketball hoops.
- Soccer field.
- Wireless internet access available at hotspots.
- Desktop computers available in Team Dining Room.
- Soda and food vending machines.
- Fitness room and game room.
- Telephone hook-up in each room.
- Television and cable hookup provided in each room.
- Convenient parking for team members with cars.
- Hangar- team restaurant and lounge.
- Altitude- team activity center with movie theater, computers, internet access, TV’s, DVD’s and more.
Why Work at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge?
Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge offers team members the best of both worlds in terms of Alaskan employment. Its remote location allows team members to escape to the Last Frontier for touring, hiking, and fishing, as well as, other outdoor activities. The lodge’s 350 team members also offer ample opportunity to meet new people. And the free transportation options make it easy to “go to town” when you find yourself missing civilization.
Upon a successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available including cruises with Princess Cruises worldwide. Discounts are available on tours offered at the Tour Desk during the summer and on lodge stays at other Princess Alaska Lodges.
If needed, air transportation to Anchorage may be arranged through Princess. Once on site, Princess offers a repayment program allowing you to repay the cost of your ticket with your earned wages. Upon your arrival in Anchorage, you will be picked up by a shuttle from Mt. McKinley Princess Lodge. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.
Free daily shuttles to and from Talkeetna for team members. Available motorcoach tranportation to Denali Princess Lodge/Denali National Park on a space available basis.