Driver-Guide (seasonal) — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
Availability: Full Time. Season runs May thru September.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Applies knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) regulations through required documents maintained daily.
- Routinely drives a motor coach and provides narrated tours.
- Applies knowledge of the area to provide information to passengers.
- Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to safely drive a motor coach while speaking to passengers, answering questions and providing narration, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.