Supv, Tour Desk (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Supervises the Tour Desk staff, activities, and operations.
- Coordinates with front desk and other departments to process guest requests.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution within Company guidelines and policies.
- Applies knowledge of Company products, customer service, tour desk operations.
- Analyzes and prepares reports.
- Coordinates tour transfers and monitors driver logistics.
- Responsible for the training, supervision, performance management, discipline and training of directly assigned personnel.
- Process tour desk sales and respective paperwork.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to details, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Two years of experience in positions involving customer service operations.
- Supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred. Current, valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.