Security (seasonal) — Denali Employee Community, Denali, AK
- Performs a variety of entry-level security tasks.
- Routinely performs security rounds.
- Patrols grounds and building premises.
- Provides emergency medical assistance.
- Assists front office services.
- Provides shuttle service.
- Assist with maintenance tasks.
- Answers calls from customers, employees, and management to respond to queries.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Two years of experience in positions involving law enforcement or security services.
- EMT or advanced first aid certification and practical experience preferred.
- A current, valid Alaska drivers license, with a clean driving record is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.