Supv, Guest Services (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Supervises all onboard crewmembers.
- Monitors daily operations.
- Provides customer relations assistance to guests and crew.
- Supervises train arrivals and departures.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Three (3) years experience in progressively responsible positions in customer service or food and beverage.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.