Steward, Onboard (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks onboard our rail cars.
- Routinely, monitors on board systems and makes adjustments.
- Observes mechanical operation and provides troubleshooting assistance.
- Maintains climate controls, generator systems, and audio systems.
- Performs inspection rounds.
- Cleans common areas and restrooms, disposes of trash.
- Provides assistance for passengers with special embarkation and disembarkation requirements.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Familiar with computerized or digitized systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving general maintenance is normally preferred for this job.
- Maintenance troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.