Busser (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level restaurant tasks.
- Greets and serves guests, removes food and beverage service utensils and items.
- Cleans and resets tables.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry tables, chairs, trays, plates, and chafing dishes along with sweeping, mopping and vacuuming on a daily basis, 20 â€“ 40 lbs.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service or food and beverage service is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.