Coord, Logistics (Anchorage) (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Create daily rail passenger manifests and seat assignments.
- Communicates guest information to other divisions and ship staff.
- Prepares rail manifest and guest information for onboard staff and manager on duty.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservation systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service is normally preferred for this job.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.