Supv, Stocking (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Supervises night stocking team to ensure the rail cars are properly cleaned, inventoried, and stocked with the appropriate product.
- Coordinate with management to complete the task lists and verify levels for each passenger car load.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree, some college coursework or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized inventory systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions of food and beverage operations and stocking.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.