Rep, Passenger Service (seasonal) — Skagway Transportation and Guest Services (Skagway, AK)
- Promote and sell local tours and provide professional services to passengers traveling independently or with Holland America Line or Princess Cruises.
- Meet and greet guests who have purchased tours where appropriate.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with dispatchers, coach drivers and cruise staff to coordinate the transfer of passengers between the hotel, airport and cruise ship.
- Previous experience in the tourism industry including tour promotion, sales and cashier experience.
- Demonstrated ability in public interaction, public speaking and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated great verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be 19 years old.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.