Rep, Dock (seasonal) — Skagway Transportation and Guest Services (Skagway, AK)
- Enhance and maintain a cooperative relationship for the various ships serviced.
- This position is a primary contact for our local vendors and Shore Excursion Managers.
- Maintains a professional demeanor both in attitude and dress.
- Confirms accurate tour numbers on the docks and ensures that all equipment is staged properly and safely on the docks, ready to execute excursions departures on time.
- Works closely with supervisors and managers to ensure that the ships requests, questions and bookings are met and reflected on the dispatch.
- Carries out your responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- One year of experience with cruise ships from the port side of operations.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is preferred. (Must be 21 years of age to earn your CDL and may be obtained through Company paid training course.)
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.