Chef (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Manages the food preparation and production activities and operations.
- Assists in the preparation of menus and food preparation.
- Monitors consumption and controls food costs.
- Supervises the food prep team and provides training.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in culinary or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Four years of progressively responsible positions in restaurant or equivalent institution cooking.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.