Supv, Operations (seasonal) — Juneau Transportation and Guest Services (Juneau, AK)
- Supervises a transportation services team and the transportation services activities.
- Performs driver and dispatch duties as needed.
- Assists with scheduling, transportation services activities and operations.
- Routinely applies knowledge of operations, Company product and customer services to assist staff with routine questions.
- Performs incident investigation and reporting.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Completion of some college or Associate degree work.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions involving operations, dispatch, or training.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Juneau, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.