Rep, Passenger Service (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
This is a combined position that will require cross-training in following two roles.
Tour Sales Representative:
- Presents sales information and assist guests with booking tours in Denali.
- Assists with passenger check-in, boarding and unloading.
- Answers general inquiries from customers, employees and management.
Denali Rail Host:
- Perform a variety of advanced customer service tasks while escorting guests on the Rail from Anchorage to Denali.
- You will routinely utilize product knowledge to assist guests with pre-booked activities in Denali.
- Monitor hotel accommodations and communicate to the hotel staff any needed changes.
- Book new or additional excursions, make meal reservations, and answer general operational questions.
- Demonstrated public speaking experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with guests, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize the needs of up to 500 guests in a 10 hour work day.
- Attention to detail and good multi-tasking are also necessary skills.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Current,valid state driver’s license with three (3) clean driving record. A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must successfully complete the Company’s driver safety program.
- All Rail employees must have a current and valid Alaska Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.