Rep, Passenger Service (seasonal) — Juneau Transportation and Guest Services (Juneau, AK)
- Meet and greet guests and provide customer service to guests who purchased tours through Holland America Line and Princess Cruises.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required to working with dispatchers, coach drivers and cruise staff.
- Coordinate the transfer of passengers between hotels, airport, and cruise ships.
- Promote and sell local tours where appropriate.
- Previous experience in the customer service or tourism industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in public interaction, public speaking, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Juneau, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.