Supv, Luggage Handler (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Supervises a team of luggage handlers and luggage truck drivers along with the unit's activities and operations.
- Routinely coordinates and monitors logistics for the luggage handling process.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to details, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions involving luggage handling operations.
- Current, valid state driver’s license with three (3) years Current, valid driver’s license, with clean driving record is required. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.