Barista/Espresso Clerk (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and clerical tasks.
- Routinely, takes beverage and food orders, prepares hot and cold made-to-order drinks, processes financial payment transactions.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems and knowledge of specialty coffee drinks is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working independently or under minimum supervision.
- Some experience in positions involving customer services, waiter/waitress/server, or cash handling experience is preferred for this job.
- To work in areas where alcohol is present the minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.