Mgr, Housekeeping (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Manages the housekeeping and laundry activities, operations, and staff.
- Coordinates and monitors housekeeping and laundry activities to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Regularly observes housekeeping operations; identifies areas of improvement, makes recommendations, and implements approved plans or programs.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Three years of progressively responsible positions in housekeeping.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.