Attendant, R/V Park (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level reservations, retail clerk, housekeeping, and customer service tasks.
- Routinely, takes RV park reservations and checks guests into park.
- Cleans common area restrooms and laundry room.
- Stocks and cleans retail (convenience) store.
- Uses cash register, credit card machines, and telephone to process sales.
- Performs daily cash balancing and provides daily audit reports.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and written, with employees, management and customers.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service is normally preferred for this job.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.