Mgr, Tour Desk (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Manages the tour desk staff and activities.
- Coordinates tour desk and other department activities to process guest accommodations.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution within Company guidelines and policies.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in hotel front desk or customer service.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.