Assistant, Accounting (Anchorage) (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of intermediate accounting tasks.
- Responsible for daily cash handling in the rail division.
- Process and reconcile daily deposits which include settling and transmitting batch totals.
- Perform random audits of cash banks, reconciling and maintaining a cash vault record.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting or data entry systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving accounting or cash handling.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.