Assistant, Administrative (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of diverse, moderately complex and comprehensive record keeping and secretarial duties.
- Assists in maintaining electronic payroll records.
- Composes and prepares correspondence, and initiates routine reports.
- Answers, screens, and redirects telephone calls; takes and delivers messages, and provides information.
- Associate's degree or some college coursework.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) with employees, management and customers, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions involving secretarial or clerical assignments and reporting to a senior level of management.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.