Assistant, Office (seasonal) — Juneau Transportation and Guest Services (Juneau, AK)
- Performs a variety of intermediate clerical and general office tasks.
- Routinely processes data, documents, and correspondence.
- Uses a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Answers telephones and directs calls to the correct department.
- Processes mail, faxes, and deliveries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of word processing programs, computerized accounting or data entry systems, and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving clerical assignments.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Current, valid state driver's license.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Juneau, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.