Mechanic (seasonal) — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level maintenance tasks.
- Assists with inspections and performs maintenance repairs.
- Cleans and maintains maintenance facilities and areas according to established Company standards.
- Performs equipment inspections, determines and performs appropriate action.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized maintenance inventory or purchasing systems is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving motorcoach maintenance.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is preferred. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Brake inspector certification is preferred.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.