Driver, Luggage Truck (seasonal) — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of driving and luggage handling tasks.
- Routinely, drives a truck, loads and unloads luggage, picks-up and delivers luggage.
- Assists with lost luggage claims.
- Loads and unloads luggage from truck and motorcoaches.
- Performs basic mechanical duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a truck, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving driving and luggage handling.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid class B, Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with air brake endorsement, is required (may be obtained through Company training course).
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs regularly, sometimes above head level.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.