Rep, Dock (seasonal) — Juneau Transportation and Guest Services (Juneau, AK)
- Ability to maintain a cooperative relationship and be the primary contact for local vendors and Shore Excursion Managers for the various ships serviced.
- Ability to interact with guests and ship personnel in a professional manner both in attitude and dress.
- Responsible for confirming tour numbers on the docks and ensuring that all equipment is staged properly and safely on the docks, ready to execute departures on time.
- Work closely with supervisors and managers to ensure that the ships requests, questions and bookings are met and reflected on the dispatch.
- Accountable for carrying out their responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- One (1) year of guest facing customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Clear communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Juneau, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.