Driver, CDL Shuttle (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
Availability: Full Time. Season runs May thru September.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Routinely drives motorcoach shuttle between airport and hotel properties. Welcomes and assist guests with their luggage.
- Other driving duties may include daily rail station shuttles and city tour narration.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a motorcoach while speaking to passengers and answering questions, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, employees and management.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21 required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.