Supv, Food and Beverage (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Supervises food and beverage staff and the activities of the food and beverage operations and services.
- Monitors and tracks sales, prepares analysis and recommends strategies to achieve sales and performance goals.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible positions in restaurant food & beverage service.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.