Houseperson, Lead (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of moderately complex housekeeping tasks and makes deliveries.
- Routinely inspects guest and public areas.
- Assists in houseperson training.
- Performs houseperson tasks.
- Coordinates deliveries and houseperson team activities.
- Operates housekeeping equipment.
- dentifies maintenance issues.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and written, with employees, management and customers.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, work within frequent time constraints, and maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving housekeeping, facility maintenance, or janitorial experience.
- Minimum age of 18 is required for this position.
- A current, valid Alaska driver's license with clean driving record may be required, depending on job location.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.