Clerk, Accounting (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of moderately complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Performs relief Night Audit and vault cashier shifts as required.
- Routinely processes data, documents and correspondence and verifies information against reports.
- Researches discrepancies and reports on findings.
- Answers calls from employees, management and customers to respond to queries.
- Some college or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Two years of experience in positions involving clerical, bookkeeping or accounting assignments.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.