Accountant, Lead (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of moderately complex accounting tasks.
- Routinely processes accounting documents and data and verifies information.
- Responsible for auditing to maintain accurate records.
- Researches discrepancies and initiates contact to resolve problems.
- Answers calls and responds to queries as needed.
- Responsible for the employment, supervision, performance management, salary administration, discipline, and training of directly assigned personnel.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Three years of progressively responsible accounting experience.
- Experience in a hotel environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.