Luggage Handler (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of customer service and luggage handling tasks.
- Routinely picks-up and delivers luggage, and assists guests.
- Assists with identifying and claiming luggage; processing lost luggage claims; expediting lost luggage to guest.
- Loads and unloads luggage from trucks and motorcoaches.
- Delivers luggage to guestrooms.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in use of computer business applications.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service and luggage handling is preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license and clean driving record are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.