Bartender (Seward) (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages per guests requests.
- Processes beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, and processes payments.
- Ability to learn and present the rail tour to guests.
- Answers customer, employee, and management queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of cocktail preparation is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to speak/present comfortably and with confidence, in front of people, utilizing a microphone.
- Ability to perform a variety of activities, meet frequent deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail and responding to customer requests, while working in a team or group environment and providing excellent customer service.
- One year of experience in positions involving cocktail beverage preparation and serving.
- Current TAMS (Techniques of Alcohol Management) card is required.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.