Supv, Security (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Supervises security staff and the activities of the security operations.
- Performs a variety of security tasks.
- Routinely performs security rounds to include hotel grounds and building premises.
- Provides emergency medical assistance when needed.
- Other duties may include front office services, property shuttle service, and maintenance tasks.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information to guests.
- Responsible for the employment, supervision, performance management, salary administration, discipline, and training of directly assigned personnel.
- Associate's degree or equivalent certification is required.
- Two (2) years of experience in positions involving law enforcement or security services is preferred.
- EMT or advanced first aid certification and practical experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.