Cook, Line (Seward) (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares, cooks, and processes food for serving.
- Monitors team’s food preparation and presentation.
- Controls portions according to established guidelines.
- Knowledge of food preparation which would be acquired through the completion of a culinary degree or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Follow all sanitation guidelines.
- One year of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Ability to obtain Alaska State Food Handlers card.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Line, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.