Specialist, Property Claims Luggage (seasonal) — Anchorage Transportation and Guest Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Responsible for processing delayed and damaged luggage/property claims filed in Anchorage, AK.
- Provide customer service to follow up on all claims filed and search for lost claims.
- Present claim procedures to guests as needed.
- Communicate regularly with other divisions regarding delayed and/or missing luggage/personal property.
- Creates, maintains and prepares reports for local office as well as for both Holland America Line and Princess Cruises Corporate Departments.
- Prepares luggage for shipment.
- Responsible for communicating with ship staff and 3rd party vendors regarding the shipping of luggage.
- Assist in general luggage operations at various locations with in Anchorage.
- Assist guests and employees with general questions and inquiries.
- High School completion or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications and internet.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains attention to detail, while working in a group or team environment.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two years of experience in property claims or customer service positions is preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.