Technician, Network Support Field (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Provides problem identification and resolution for PC users in a remote or field setting.
- Installs PC hardware, software, printers, and data/voice cabling.
- Coordinates vendor-provided repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains system standards and conformance with company and departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience combined with relevant training in computer field.
- Proficiency in networked environments is required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and meet deadlines, while working in a remote reporting environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.