Mgr, Gift Shop (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Manages a team of gift shop clerks and the gift shop operations.
- Coordinates and monitors sales and promotional activities to maximize sales and meet customer service and sales goals and objectives.
- Monitors financial transactions; prepares reports.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized retail sales systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Three years of progressively responsible positions in retail sales management.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.