Supv, Laundry (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supports laundry manager to trains and supervise the laundry staff.
- Assists laundry manager to monitor laundry production, inventory, ordering, and equipment maintenance.
- Liaise with housekeeping management of three lodge operations in absence of laundry manager
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- One year of progressively responsible positions in laundry.
- Experience in linen management
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.