Mgr, Guest Services (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Manages the front desk staff, activities, and operations.
- Develops procedures and controls to record and report on financial transactions.
- Coordinates hotel inter-department activities and operations to meet customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting or hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Three years of progressively responsible positions in hotel front desk management.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.