Ptarmigan- Supv, Portage Operations (seasonal) — Marine / Day Boat (Portage, AK)
- Supervises the Portage activities and operations.
- Routinely coordinates guest activities and services.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to details, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to perform safety and emergency duties necessary for US Coast Guard.
- Three (3) years of experience in positions involving customer service operations.
- Current, valid state driver’s license with three (3) years Current, valid driver’s license, with clean driving record is required. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Portage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.