Clerk, Payroll (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs clerical duties related to the processing of personnel documents and files for human resources applications.
- Processes new and re-hire employee personnel documents.
- Maintains employee files.
- Assists with employee orientations.
- Assists Controller with accounting and payroll processing duties.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, maintain attention to time constraints, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- MS Excel spreadsheet experience is preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving clerical or payroll assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.