Barista/Espresso Clerk, Lead (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and clerical tasks.
- Routinely, takes beverage and food orders, prepares hot and cold made-to-order drinks.
- Processes financial payment transactions.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working independently or under minimum supervision.
- One year experience in positions involving customer services, waiter/waitress/server, or cash handling experience is preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.