Dishwasher (Employee Dining) (seasonal) — Denali Employee Community, Denali, AK
- Performs a variety of entry-level dishwashing tasks.
- Routinely cleans, washes and stores food and beverage service items, equipment, and the kitchen area.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving dishwashing is normally preferred for this job.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.