Coord, Logistics (seasonal) — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
- Oversees the compilation of all guest activity including distribution of detailed activity reports needed to analyze guest activity.
- Communicate with other departments regarding detailed guest information.
- Oversee the coordination of guest welcome materials to ensure accuracy.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving logistics work or equivalent experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.