Cook (seasonal) — Anchorage Westmark Hotel (Anchorage, AK)
Employee Housing is not available at this location
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- Monitors food preparation and supervises kitchen staff operations.
- High school diploma or GED certification preferred.
- Culinary degree or equivalent certification or experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate and solve practical problems with groups of customers and/or employees.
- Requires basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handler's Card or the ability to obtain certification.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.A
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.