Supv, Guest Services (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Supervise the Guest Service team and guest service activities.
- Routinely, perform a variety of difficult customer service tasks including vendor communication.
- Make decisions and apply knowledge of company products, services, and policies concerning tour and hotel refunds.
- Train, schedule and supervise team members on all aspects of their jobs including tour sales, reservation systems, and tour patterns.
- Evaluate performances according to company established parameters and coach necessary performances as needed.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues, billing questions, and other guest service functions.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information and answer questions from guests
- Some college or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with guests, employees and management.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible positions in retail sales management.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.