Dishwasher (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Ensure china, silverware and glassware are clean and sanitized.
- Provide the cooks, server assistants, bartenders and servers with support and assistance as needed.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma or completion certificate required.
- Six (6) months of kitchen related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders, as well as basic math skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kitchen facilities.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.