Housekeeper, Executive (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Ensures all housekeeping duties are carried out in a timely and professional manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Trains and supervises the Housekeeping staff.
- Assists with scheduling, housekeeping activities and operations.
- Performs a combination of tasks to maintain hotel guestrooms and surrounding areas in the housekeeping department.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Four (4) years in Housekeeping/Laundry Management is required.
- Certified Executive Housekeeper (CEH) or Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Executive (CHHE) accreditation is preferred.
- A complete understanding and knowledge of surfaces, fabrics, cleaning & safety procedures, chemicals and floor machines is required.
- Experience working with laundry machines and the procedures is required.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.